Finance Manager Netherlands
Sector: Corporate innovation
Within the role of Finance Manager Netherlands, you will be responsible for the financial reporting & Control of all dutch entities of the Client
The clients organisation consists of several closely tied companies that specialize in different aspects of the innovation landscape. Being a young and fast growing company means that not one day is the same and every day offers new opportunities and challenges.
As Finance Manager for the group’s Dutch entities, your role is to provide accurate and timely financial data that assists in making the right business decisions needed to achieve the groups growth ambition. You act as the reliable beacon of peace in a dynamic organization and make sure that financial planning & Control are in line with the groups ever changing needs.
Most day to day financials are handled by an external accountant; Invoice processing, VAT reporting, expenses management, salary administration, annual accounts etc. You will work in close coordination with the accountant, making sure these processes run smoothly and that the financial administration is in line with the groups guidelines. You will be working closely with the group’s Finance Director that is also based in the Netherlands.
- Full ownership of the Project Controlling
- Full ownership of Monthly Reporting (and closing) for the Dutch entities
- GL Accounting
- Go to person for Somplicatie, our ERP System
- Invoicing Control; making sure invoices are in line with cntract and are sent on time.
- You have 4+ years of experience in finance and control
- You are highly organized and know how to prioritize
- You enjoy making sure the recurring monthly financial cycle runs perfectly, but do not shy away from the dynamics of a fast-growing entrepreneurial organization that thrives on spotting opportunities
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- You are a great communicator that is able to manage all different stakeholders
- You enjoy the Noble Art of the Spreadsheet; creating easily readable reports from large amounts of data from different sources
- You enjoy improving processes and reporting standards by adopting new tools, software and methodologies
- Your Excel or Google Sheets skills are awesome
- You know your way around in accounting software and ERP’s; experience with Yuki, Xero, MYOB and/or Simplicate is a big plus
- You are fluent in English and reside in the Netherlands; speaking Dutch well is a plus
- Salary between €3500 and €5000 per month.
Voor meer informatie over deze vacature neem contact op met:
Bart de Boer / Eigenaar firstname.lastname@example.org / 06 40 65 41 79